03 12 / 2012
Will & Kate’s royal baby annoucement has left me in cardiac arrest/tears/wet pants, so I’m really in no condition to be writing. But I figure the least I can do is compile a simple list of thoughts for us all to dwell on.
- Obviously the most important question. Boy or girl? Is it too much to ask for twins?
- Wait if it IS twins…who is the rightful heir? Drama.
- There is a royal baby live blog. You need to know about this.
- What is the likelihood of this child having red hair?
- Jessica Simpson’s eventual pregnancy announcement is not going to matter AT ALL. (!!!)
- That’s what happens when you make the world wait an entire human gestational period before you even confirm you’re with child. I digress.
- Can you imagine the royal baby showers? Tea for two!
- I wish I had an Aunt Pippa.
- Reports say Kate is NOT going to hire a nanny. Someone come pull me out of the heap of rubble that is my shattered dreams.
- I’ve already pre ordered one of everything from the Temperley for Two maternity line. Just for safe measure.
Alright. If you’ll excuse me I need to go change my pants.
- falling-from-my-cloud likes this
- thewarlockthatwaited likes this
- mommabearof5 likes this
- helenasdaughter likes this
- mistletoella likes this
- knowledgespeaks--wisdomlistens reblogged this from thepopfictionblog
- ellabellabell likes this
- monproprepetitmonde likes this
- creative-deficit likes this
- helpmetorise likes this
- thepopfictionblog posted this