08 1 / 2013
In case you’ve been living under a rock (and it would have to be a pretty big one), Downton Abbey has returned! Want to know my thoughts on the two hour Season 3 premiere?
The answer is no, because by the time I’m finished it will be season 4.
So I’ll just give you the sweetened condensed version.
- What is Laura Linney like, an honorary british person or something?
- O’Brien’s bangs are a little more subtle this season. AND I HATE IT.
- Do we really think Maggie Smith is having to act all that much?
- Lady Edith is the original Jan Brady.
- I can’t wait for Matthew or Branson to snap at Sir Anthony. ”YOU CAN’T SIT WITH US!”
- Okay David’s Bridal. Let’s see the Downton Collection. Chop chop.
- Thomas Barrow has to be a distant relative of Angelina Jolie.
- I was sure Mr. Bates was going to kill his cell mate with a steak knife. Which is just proof of the long lasting and traumatic effects that Law Abiding Citizen has had on me.
- I bet Daisy has a Live Journal. And listens to Good Charlotte.
- WHO INVITED KACIE B? Oh. Wrong show.
So there you have it. Can’t wait for next week’s episode AKA The Lady Edith Show. Really going to run with my Jan Brady analogy. You’ve been warned.
10 12 / 2012
A weekend in review:
- Kate Middleton is still throwing up. Bless her heart.
- The cast of Downton Abbey attended a New York Knicks game. Out of costume. Almost went unrecognized.
- Kim Kardashian’s kitten died. Have Mercy.
- The Mistletones premiered on ABC Family! Because all anyone wants for Christmas is a musical starring Tori Spelling?
- Taylor Swift & Harry Styles are still dating. (Happy 1 Week you guys!)
- And wearing the same jeans.
- Ryan Gosling still looks ridiculously attractive in cardigans.
24 9 / 2012
After finally picking my jaw up off the floor following Sophia Vergara’s red carpet entrance…I made this list of thoughts regarding last night’s Primetime Emmy Awards:
- Enough already, Hiedi Klum. We get it. You’re a bombshell.
- If I ever leave my husband, it will be to run away with Leslie Mann’s Naeem Khan gown.
- We would be so happy together.
- Ginnifer Goodwin can do no wrong.
- What do you think Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban like, talk about?
- Giuliana Rancic, stop trying to make the mani cam happen. It’s not going to happen!
- Zooey Deschanel for President!
- Worst hair goes straight to Ashley Judd.
- Cutest couple goes to Tina Fey & Amy Poehler.
- Scariest dress (that’s a thing, right?) goes to January Jones.
- In my own personal heaven, Josh Groban sings One Direction all day long.
- And his piano is made of cupcakes.
- Downton Snubbey.
- Kat Dennings openly admitted that she did NOT get a pedicure before attending the awards. What a lady…
- Did Claire Danes say “holla” during her acceptance speech or was I hearing things?
Well I think that’ll do it!
Except for one more thing. Next year let’s just go ahead and call this thing what it is.
The Primetime Homeland/Modern Family Awards.