04 4 / 2013
We all know how I feel about Kate and her coats.
They make my speakers go boom-boom and stuff if you’re new around here.
But this one missed the mark for me. Don’t get me wrong I love the tartan print. (A clear nod to Scotland, where she & Will kicked off a 2-day tour this morning!)
But I do not love the Kardashian-length hem.
And I just feel like this coat is squishing her bump, you know? Let the little gal breath!
Or it could be a guy. I guess. Ugh.
12 1 / 2013
If my portraitist portrayed me one lip injection away from Angelina Jolie’s evil(er) twin, I’d subtly give him the bird too.
10 12 / 2012
A weekend in review:
- Kate Middleton is still throwing up. Bless her heart.
- The cast of Downton Abbey attended a New York Knicks game. Out of costume. Almost went unrecognized.
- Kim Kardashian’s kitten died. Have Mercy.
- The Mistletones premiered on ABC Family! Because all anyone wants for Christmas is a musical starring Tori Spelling?
- Taylor Swift & Harry Styles are still dating. (Happy 1 Week you guys!)
- And wearing the same jeans.
- Ryan Gosling still looks ridiculously attractive in cardigans.
06 12 / 2012
Duchess Kate has left the building.
The hospital building, that is. She was discharged this morning around 10:45 (London time) and was then whisked away by her prince to their cottage on the grounds of Kensington Palace, where she will remain for a period of rest.
And really, apart from looking a bit pale, Kate looked no worse for wear after spending 4 days in the hospital.
I mean of course incessant vomiting agrees with her?
This marks the end of the royal bump watch for a while, as I’m assuming Kate will stay holed up for a bit of R&R. But fingers crossed that she’ll be feeling up to attending next week’s London premiere of The Hobbit!
Until then, I’m going to start forming & laminating my list of Top 10 Royal Baby Names.
Educated guesses, obviously.
03 12 / 2012
Will & Kate’s royal baby annoucement has left me in cardiac arrest/tears/wet pants, so I’m really in no condition to be writing. But I figure the least I can do is compile a simple list of thoughts for us all to dwell on.
- Obviously the most important question. Boy or girl? Is it too much to ask for twins?
- Wait if it IS twins…who is the rightful heir? Drama.
- There is a royal baby live blog. You need to know about this.
- What is the likelihood of this child having red hair?
- Jessica Simpson’s eventual pregnancy announcement is not going to matter AT ALL. (!!!)
- That’s what happens when you make the world wait an entire human gestational period before you even confirm you’re with child. I digress.
- Can you imagine the royal baby showers? Tea for two!
- I wish I had an Aunt Pippa.
- Reports say Kate is NOT going to hire a nanny. Someone come pull me out of the heap of rubble that is my shattered dreams.
- I’ve already pre ordered one of everything from the Temperley for Two maternity line. Just for safe measure.
Alright. If you’ll excuse me I need to go change my pants.
28 11 / 2012
I was really hoping that Kate’s next major life change would have been a child.
But I’ll take fringe bangs.
I mean if you think about it they’re almost the same. Both require lots of patience & work, and most of the time they never do what you want them to.