08 1 / 2013
In case you’ve been living under a rock (and it would have to be a pretty big one), Downton Abbey has returned! Want to know my thoughts on the two hour Season 3 premiere?
The answer is no, because by the time I’m finished it will be season 4.
So I’ll just give you the sweetened condensed version.
- What is Laura Linney like, an honorary british person or something?
- O’Brien’s bangs are a little more subtle this season. AND I HATE IT.
- Do we really think Maggie Smith is having to act all that much?
- Lady Edith is the original Jan Brady.
- I can’t wait for Matthew or Branson to snap at Sir Anthony. ”YOU CAN’T SIT WITH US!”
- Okay David’s Bridal. Let’s see the Downton Collection. Chop chop.
- Thomas Barrow has to be a distant relative of Angelina Jolie.
- I was sure Mr. Bates was going to kill his cell mate with a steak knife. Which is just proof of the long lasting and traumatic effects that Law Abiding Citizen has had on me.
- I bet Daisy has a Live Journal. And listens to Good Charlotte.
- WHO INVITED KACIE B? Oh. Wrong show.
So there you have it. Can’t wait for next week’s episode AKA The Lady Edith Show. Really going to run with my Jan Brady analogy. You’ve been warned.